Got an upcoming trip? Travel for work? Need something to listen to while you clean?
Have no fear, AUDIBLE is here.
I've used audible for a few years now and I love it. I download the books on tape for my students. I also download books to get through any long drives I have to take. Here is my list of ten books that I have adored to listen to! They vary from romance to YA Fiction.
10. Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes
**Currently listening to this gem and loving it. If you're a mom or a writer this one is for you!
9. On Writing by Stephen King
8. Ten Tiny Breaths by K.A. Tucker
7. The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
6. Beautiful Oblivion by Jamie McGuire
5. Yes Please by Amy Poehler
4. Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
3. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
2. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
1. Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert